Dashofer Besplatne eNovine
Primajte besplatne eNovine iz područja:
nekretnine, uštedite i zaradite novac,
porezi i računovodstvo, eObrtnik ...itd.

četvrtak, 29. studenoga 2007.

our first broken glass incident

in a store that is….
I was in the juice aisle at Target this morning and Woody picked up two sparkling grape juice bottles and I said no Woody put those down we don’t need them. He said NO in cart. I said no Woody put them back and before I could take them away from him he smashed them down on the floor. Sparkling grape juice all over the place, all over my jeans and shoes. *sigh* Luckily another mom was behind me and said she’d call someone for me. I thanked her and the Target personnel was very nice about it but man…..what a mess.

1 komentar:

Jaksa kaže...

My first broken glass was in a store too...
embaressing :-)